Soul Surfer Programs
All levels welcome!
On Saturdays in the Summer, connect with the ocean, build community at the beach, & play in the waves!
Soul Surfer programs are intergenerational programs for folks who have already participated in a BGS event. These programs focus on community building, ocean connections, and building on your surf skills and wave riding abilities. All equipment is provided. These are our largest group offerings, for up to 15 participants.
We meet at Half Moon Bay Beach
Upon registration for our program, you will receive an email with details on where to meet and what time.
What to Expect
- Up to 15 person adult surf program
- Connecting with BGS community
- Joy and ocean connection
- Building confidence in the ocean
- Practice with handling surf equipment
- Focus on your unique surfing goal for the day
- Ocean observation and surf safety
- Learning about and practicing new wave riding techniques including surfing, boogie boarding, & body surfing
- Mindfulness + healing space
A note about the unpredictability of the ocean:
At Brown Girl Surf we always put safety first. Our surf programs are subject to change due to weather and air quality. While we use all the means at our disposal to predict conditions ahead of time, sometimes conditions on site the day of an event do not align with the forecast.